Vieplus Academy

Develop Emotional Intelligence

Your IQ only accounts for 20 percent of our achievements in life, while the other 80 percent depends solely on our emotional intelligence. When it comes to finding success in the workplace, many employers are looking at emotional intelligence skills to help them improve both profitability and productivity. This course is a step-by-step guide to developing self-awareness, improving your people skills, and creating happier relationships.

Course Information


Course Instructor

Admin Admin Author